Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire – 185/55R16 83H SL Reviews
To travel smooth without losing a grip, a car would require low rolling resistant tires. Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire – 185/55R16 83H SL Reviews offers this special feature for its users. With low resistance, Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire offers the customers, a full control over the vehicle during drifts and sudden breaks. Yokohama introduced AVID Ascend modeled tires in the market in 2012. Yokohama Tire manufacturers are known for manufacturing quality and durable tires. They have also introduced countless innovative ideas in the tire industry. The reputation of Yokohama tires provides some credibility to the claims of Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire – 185/55R16 83H SL.
The Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire – 185/55R16 83H SL Reviews weighs around 19.5 pounds. The weight makes the tire sturdy enough to support the weight of medium and large sized cars. Manufacturers have utilized radial construction for constructing the cords of the tires. The radial construction provides a flexible sidewall. Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire – 185/55R16 83H SL Reviews has a width and diameter of 185 millimeters and 16 inches respectively. The special features of AVID Ascend modeled tires includes low rolling resistance and tread wear indicator. Manufacturers sell the tires as replacements for the original tires that come along with the vehicle itself.
- Low rolling resistance is the primary highlight of Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire – 185/55R16 83H SL Reviews. Because of low rolling resistance, the power required for controlling the movements of the car considerably reduces. In turn, the low rolling resistance reduces the fuel consumption and allows customers to save a lot of money.
- Another highlight which would attract the customers is the tread wear indicator of Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire. The tread wear indicator allows the customer to know the depth of the tire’s tread. It provides the customers with knowledge over when to make replacements.
- With the sturdiness provided by the tire, customers can run their vehicle even when the road is covered with snow. The tire could easily get rid of the snow and would prevent the vehicle from losing its grip in 5-inch deep snow.
- Yokohama manufacturers offer customer service for the purchasers. Though there is service, the service is not good enough. Customers have often made complaints about poor customer service from the part of Yokohama. So a customer may not have support from the manufacturers when an issue arises with the tires.
- Another issue a customer could face by purchasing Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire is difficulty in installation. The installation process of AVID Ascend modeled tires takes a lot of time and energy.
The customers can buy the tires as replacements for the original tires provided with the vehicle. Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire – 185/55R16 83H SL offers high quality and long durability. As mentioned before, the low rolling resistance feature of AVID Ascend model tires offers not only stability for the vehicle but also reduces fuel consumption. Since the price of fuel increases every day little by little, the special feature of the tire would definitely save a lot of money for the customers. The AVID Ascend model tires of Yokohama haveonly few cons and further they do not relate to quality of the tire. Hence Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire is recommended for customers.
I installed Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire – 185/55R16 83H SL on a Honda Fit Sport. Very quite ride. We got 4 inches of snow the day after I put them on the car. I am the guy that plows the snow, so when I go into work, the roads aren’t plowed. These tires handled very well in the snow. When I ordered these, I couldn’t find a tread life warranty. It is 80,000 miles. I’m impressed! I’ve only had these tires on the car for 5 days now, so I can’t rate longevity, but I do like them so far! …Ok, here is several months later. I’m in northern Illinois. So far this winter, we have received over 60″ of snow this season. Traction on these tires is amazing. Have not got stuck yet. Excellent ride on the interstate at 85 mph. Highly recommend these Yokohama AVID Ascend Radial Tire – 185/55R16 83H SL.
|Item Weight||19.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 24 x 7.3 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||32341|
|Special Features||low_rolling_resistance, tread_wear_indicator|
|Section Width||185 millimeters|
|Rim Diameter||16 inches|
|Load Index Rating||83|
|Rim Width||185 millimeters|
Compare to similar items
Yokohama Tires is known for a legacy of revolutionary ideas and a reputation for being a true pioneer in the tire industry.