Full set of ITP Mud Lite 25×8-12 and 25×10-12 ATV Tires
Introduction to the Product
The Full set of ITP Mud Lite 25×8-12 and 25×10-12 ATV Tires are aggressive, full-blown and rough terrain tires. They are designed to crush every rock, timber, and withstand slippery, wet and sandy terrain below it. With the six-ply casing, deep treads, strong shoulder and superb traction, these tires are a darling to all off-road enthusiasts.
Full set of ITP Mud Lite 25×8-12 and 25×10-12 ATV Tires is specially designed for the front wheels while size 25×10-12 is intended for rear tires. Obviously, ITP is the ultimate choice for the most treacherous all off-road terrain.
Introduction to the Producer
Carlstar Group manufactures the ITP tires. This Franklin, Tennessee-based, research-oriented company has a long history of tire manufacture. It emphasizes on quality, product innovations and excellent customer care service. This entity runs 14 facilities in four countries where it employs over 3,500 staff.
It manufactures all types of tires for every equipment – agriculture, construction, lawn, ATV, automotive and trailer. Apart from the famed ITP range of tires, it also produces Carlisle, Cargar, Black Rock, Unique and Maratasta brands.
- Size: The off-road tire comes in two different sizes. The smaller size 25×8-12 for front tires and the more sturdy size 25×10-12 for rear stability and traction.
- Weight: The four sets of tires weighs about 150 pounds, a lightweight when compared to their dimensions.
Rim diameter:The tire fits 12” rim which is the most popular rim size for most off-road vehicles.
Tread depth: The deep0.75”tread significantly improves traction. This factor eliminates chances of getting stuck off-road.
- Quality: The Full set of ITP Lite 25×8-12 and 25×19012 ATV tires is an engineering excellence. The company behind it is renowned engineering powerhouse.Light while tough: With each ITP Lite 25×8-12 and 25×10-12 tire weighing approximately 38 pounds, they are light for the vehicle yet robust for the off-road landscape.
- Broad base: The wide tire base incorporated in the rear wheel is intended to increase the vehicle stability. Besides, it ensures that it doesn’t get stuck in any terrain.Reliability through research: The manufacture and testing of the ITP range of tires span over 25 years. The tire grace rally vehicle in all famous races covering freezing snow in Canada and hottest deserts in the United Arab Emirates. These experiences have resulted in better production.
- Safety: Safe tire operation is a high priority in this off-road tire. Continuous improvements ensure the latest designs improve reliability and safety of the tires. These features include treads, sturdy shoulders, better handling and thick skin.
- Durable: The six-ply coat of the tire ensure better performance and more miles. The robust production techniques increase the tire life, resulting in more extended service.
- Bestseller: The full set ITP Lite 25×8-12 and 25×10-12 tires are among the best-selling top 40 tires. Its uptake has further increased with the company promotion and discounts during the last one month.
- Broad application: The tires are designed to fit all significant rough-terrain equipment.
- International sources: The strategically located international outlets ensure you quickly get hold of these fancy off-terrain tires. The Latin American, European and Asian branches serve this purpose. The ITP Lite 25×8-10 tires are available in Argentina, Costa Riva, Dominican Republic, Hungary, Puerto Riva, Brazil, Ecuador and China.
- Size ply: The robust steel radial six-ply layers of the tire ensure no stump pricks it.
What I Liked About It
- Full warranty: The extended warranty period of one year for these tires is great.
- Pay in instalment:Procure via Amazon entitles you to interest-free instalment payments for six months.
- Free delivery: When purchased at Amazon, you are entitled to free delivery.
- All-terrain conditions: Whether you are on rock, loose gravel, sand, mud or snow, the tires offer best traction and grip.
- Value for money: The tires performs like XL range of tires but are available at lower prices.
What I Did Not Like About It
- Not for daily use: Apparently, these tires are not suitable for regular tarmac usage. Smooth surface wears them off quickly.
- Bumpy ride: One reviewer mentions that the ride on these tires is harsh.
- High fuel consumption: Obviously, the tires need more power hence consumes more fuel.
The advantages of this tire are many. The Full set of ITP Mud Lite 25×8-12 and 25×10-12 ATV Tires is the undoubtedly the best tire for any off-road excursion. From races, mud paddling, wild hunting, research and emergency responses, these tires are designed to take you to hell and back, reliably. They are hence, highly recommended Full set of ITP Mud Lite 25×8-12 and 25×10-12 ATV Tires when reliability and safety are of the essence.
In summary, the Full set of ITP Mud Lite 25×8-12 and 25×10-12 ATV Tires have been instrumental in winning many races. As demands for wild adventure grows, so is the requirements for these tires. The benefit you gain from installing them are enormous.
- Bundle Includes:(2) ITP Mud Lite AT ATV Tire [25×8-12] + (2) ITP Mud Lite AT ATV Tire [25×10-12]
|Item Weight||150 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||337-3653 / 337-3654|
|Special Features||Bundle Includes:(2) ITP Mud Lite AT ATV Tire [25×8-12] + (2) ITP Mud Lite AT ATV Tire [25×10-12]|
|Rim Diameter||12 inches|
|Tread Depth||0.75 inches|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bundle Includes:(2) ITP Mud Lite AT ATV Tire [25×8-12] + (2) ITP Mud Lite AT ATV Tire [25×10-12] THIS IS A SET OF FOUR TIRES Made in the USA!