Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 265/70R18 116T
In my humble opinion, these Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 265/70R18 116T are really great tires. I moved back to the countryside after a long time of living in the city, that’s why I wanted to get a set of tires that go well with off road conditions because there was no way I wouldn’t enjoy some off-road driving.
A friend of mine bought some Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 265/70R18 116T model for his son, who is also an off-road lover. He suggested me to buy some too and assured me that I will not regret it. He was right.
I don’t know about anyone else, but I want my driving experience to be as safe as possible. I had more than a few bad experiences with low-quality tires that skidded like I was on ice from a little bit of rainy weather. With the Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 265/70R18 116T everything is going smoothly.
Here are a few things I observed after 4 months of use:
- Extremely well performance on rocky grounds. It’s true that these tires are a little stiffer than other types, but they gave me a great feeling while driving on uneven and rocky roads.
- Shockingly good performance in mud and dirt. If you’re a fan of driving through forests and muddy slopes, then these are definitely for you. No joking, they behaved amazing, I easily got out of mud, you might have to try a little bit harder if you got stuck and you have no momentum, but nothing to worry about.
- I had a few occasions to get them on snow too. Beautiful, just beautiful, everything was totally under control, you can really experience with these tires.
- As for performance on normal roads, it’s pretty much the same as it is with other high-quality tires, you just don’t feel that many humps when you’re driving.
- No road noise, I was expecting a little bit more noise because of how rough and aggressive they look, in fact, it was just the same as with my old tires. Another bonus point for the Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 265/70R18 116T .
They don’t look like they’re worn out, I am confident with the fact that I won’t have to change them for a long time. I also did some research on the company that makes these Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 265/70R18 116T , after I bought them, not quite a great thing to do, but I trusted my friend’s suggestion.
Anyway, I learned that Falken Tires are on the market for over 30 years, with great recognition worldwide, even at Formula Drift Championships. I guess I was lucky with this choice. Up until now, I am really pleased with my decision of buying these Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 265/70R18 116T and I am pretty sure that I won’t have anything to complain about them for a long time from now on.
If you need a set of tires that perform well in all conditions, look great and are resistant, then, in my opinion, you’re choice should be these ones. I have only good words to say about them, maybe because I got back my long-missed driving experience, but trust me on this one and give them a chance, you won’t be disappointed.
- All-terrain, any-weather rugged capability
- Heat diffuser technology in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads.
- 3D Canyon sipe technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step-down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.
|Item Weight||46.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||33 x 33 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||28034809|
|Manufacturer Part Number||28034809|
|Vehicle Service Type||P|
|Section Width||265 millimeters|
|Rim Diameter||18 inches|
|Load Index Rating||116|
|Tread Depth||13.6 thirty_seconds_inches|
Compare to similar items
The WILDPEAK A/T3W is engineered for adventure, any time and in any weather. The A/T3W combines aggressive off-road ability and rugged terrain driving without compromise on the pavement. An optimized tread design combined with a silica tread compound enable the A/T3W to excel in three areas: wear, winter, and wet performance. Designed for severe snow conditions, every A/T3W tire is qualified by the Rubber Manufacturers Association for the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol. The A/T3W is packed with technology, from Falken’s patented 3D Canyon Sipes to an all-new proprietary lower sidewall. Full-depth sipes and grooves maintain consistent performance and appearance throughout the life of the tire.