Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T Reviews
The brand new Falken Wildpeak AT3W is one of the latest all-terrain tires . Falken Tire company designed Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T Reviews model for anytime adventure in any weather. This tire came to market in February 2016 and is designed all kind of light trucks, crossovers, and SUVs.
Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T Reviews holds a unique and attractive tread hybrid look that is quite between an AT and MT tire. An upgraded Falken Tire technology is utilized with tougher tread compound which is the foundation of its outstanding performance.
AT3W is presently available in 27 sizes from 15-20” rim diameters till 33” tall. You’ll encounter deeper stepped-down tread blocks off road and its rugged shoulder flexibility ensures great traction on gravel, rock, mud, dirt, and rough terrain. A mile tread warranty of 55k is also included. Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T Reviews has always stood first in building lightweight trucks, SUVs, and crossovers into extraordinary street legal runners.
Features of Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T
Tire industry is evolving and redesigning ideas give the product a look that would intrigue the off-roaders. The Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T Reviews holds complete different features and reliability than all other previous products of Falken Tire. Key changings in its designs proves itself the best in all terrain category. Some features of Falken Wildpeak AT3W are listed below
- Heat Baffle Technology serves in the bottom sidewall prevents heat to protect internal components of the tire. Keeping this area cool ensures great reliability and stability in all conditions.
- Rigid and Rugged Tread Blocks provides rigidity to the contact patch of the tire, preventing stones from the surface and provide handle stability.
- 3D Canyon Sipe Technology provides great handling stability and resist high wear torques.
- Outer Apex Sidewall acts as a shield to protect internal sheet of the tire which results in great stability and durability because of sidewall protection.
- Hostile Upper Side Wall provides necessary off-road traction and preserves tire from sharp rocks and rough surfaces. This feature comes in handy in off-chamber situations and low tire pressure.
Pros and Cons
Pros of Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T
- Ultimate on-road dry-wet traction
- Winter performance is excellent
- Great handling on off-road
- Tread life
Cons of Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T
- Traction in loose sand and soft dirt
Falken Engineers have really come up with a winning design of AT3W that performs same on off-road as it does on street. Traction on ice and snow is quite significant. This tire model handles everything you throw in this way e.g. grass, gravel, mud, rock. With Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T, driving on highway or streets are both exceptional. Overall, the bar among tire community has raised by Falken and you can’t help but impress by its abilities. This tire features everything a driver expect including the reasonable price.
Altogether, we’re surely impressed by the Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T. the tire is fully an upgrade to previous models and has surpassed everyone’s expectations. It stood first on both trail and the pavement and is suitable for almost all conditions. The ultimate sidewalls keep it on track and allow drivers to acquire traction, driving through the rough odds and sods.
- All-terrain, any-weather rugged capability
- Heat diffuser technology in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or carrying heavy loads.
- 3D Canyon sipe technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step-down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing stones from becoming trapped in the grooves.
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.
|Item Weight||47.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||33 x 33 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||28034901|
|Manufacturer Part Number||28034901|
|Vehicle Service Type||P|
|Section Width||275 millimeters|
|Rim Diameter||18 inches|
|Load Index Rating||116|
|Tread Depth||13.6 thirty_seconds_inches|
Compare to similar items
The Falken Wildpeak AT3W All Terrain Radial Tire – 275/65R18 116T is engineered for adventure, any time and in any weather. The A/T3W combines aggressive off-road ability and rugged terrain driving without compromise on the pavement. An optimized tread design combined with a silica tread compound enable the A/T3W to excel in three areas: wear, winter, and wet performance. Designed for severe snow conditions, every A/T3W tire is qualified by the Rubber Manufacturers Association for the Three Peak Mountain Snow Flake (3PMSF) symbol. The A/T3W is packed with technology, from Falken’s patented 3D Canyon Sipes to an all-new proprietary lower sidewall. Full-depth sipes and grooves maintain consistent performance and appearance throughout the life of the tire.